Ten Things I'd like to say to someone right now:
1. I used to wish you had been a good parent to me. Then I realized that would have changed who I am today, and I don't want to be anybody else. So thank you for sucking at life. You've made me stronger.
2. I hate that you pretend you don't know me. I want to punch you in the fucking face and rage and scream and throw things at you, anything for a reaction. She doesn't love you like I did, and she never will.
3. Quit drinking so much. You're way more attractive sober.
4. Your jealousy is flattering. Now quit bothering me and grow the fuck up.
5. I don't think I could live a single day without hearing you say my name.
6. You are the best person I know. If I could take your pain and sorrow and heart break away I would without a second thought. You deserve to be happy, and I'm sorry life has dealt you such a shitty hand. I believe the next time around you will be more blessed. And I believe I will be there to share that with you too.
7. I'm afraid to tell you how I feel about you because I think you would run away and hide. I'm relatively certain you feel the same. I don't want to lose you, so I'll remain silent.
8. I want you to live in my house, as my wife. I know it's not plausible. I know you love him more than you love me. But you do love me. Ignoring that fact won't make it go away. I plan to kiss you before I die, so you should probably prepare yourself for that.
9. I wish you were proud of me. I wish I was enough for you. I wish you understood that I can't help being this way, it's not a choice. I hope you know how much I respect you. You are the closest embodiment of the Goddess image in my eyes.
10. No matter who you become or what you do in life, I will always support your decisions. I don't regret a single second of the time I spent with you. I wouldn't change one fucking thing about you. Not one. You are perfect. Please give yourself the love you deserve. The world is a hard, cruel, and ugly place ~ but you make it better just by being alive. Stay true to yourself no matter what the cost. Those who love you will *always* love you, regardless of any circumstance. You are the first unconditional love I've ever known and I thank you for teaching me compassion and patience. I look forward to knowing you for the rest of my days.