Sunday, September 2, 2012

30 Days of Dominance ~ Day 2

Describe what you are looking for in a submissive and the techniques you might use to instill those characteristics in your submissive. Are you exclusively Dominant in marriage or just in the bedroom? Are you Dominant only in the context of a scene or in a role or throughout your daily life? Are you Dominant to play partners or only in the context of a relationship?

The qualities I look for in all people/partners/subs are basically the same: trustworthy, honest, ability to communicate openly, intelligent, minimal drama, productive member of society, creative, independent, positive outlook on most things, helpful, organized, funny, and not batshit insane.

I’m not Dominant in my marriage at all ~ Werewolf and I don’t have a power exchange, we are very much 50/50 partners in everything.

I tend to be Dominant in most areas of my everyday life such as work, vanilla relationships, etc, so I don’t think it is a scene specific part of my personality. I am a planner and often take charge of situations when there is the need for a leader.

With the exception of Werewolf, I would say I am Dominant with all my partners. There’s some type of power exchange with everyone in my circle, even though there aren’t necessarily labels with most of them.

1 comment:

  1. I love how fully aware of yourself you are. Always such an inspiration for me :)

    ReplyDelete