Nine Things About Me
1. People wear me out; mentally and physically. It literally exhausts me to be around people for more than a few hours at a time.
2. I have social anxiety. It's not crippling, I'm able to work and go to the market and such; but I have often driven all the way to the doors of a social function then turned around and drove home without ever leaving the sanctuary of my vehicle.
3. I try not to judge people but it is next to impossible. I have so many preconceived notions and it's hard to ignore them.
4. When I wear dresses/shirts that show my back I feel very exposed and naked, and it's because I don't have tattoos on that part of my body. I want to get a large shoulder piece so I will feel more complete.
5. The Stand by Stephen King is the only book I have ever finished then immediately turned back to page one to start reading again.
6. I am sexually confident. I don't feel ashamed of my body or the things that I do with myself and others to make myself sexually satisfied.
7. I like to cause consensual pain. I was violent in a very unhealthy way until my late 20's, when I discovered that there were people who enjoyed pain and would agree to let me hurt them.
8. I had the spelling of my first name legally changed for purely aesthetic and artistic reasons.
9. I fall in love with my husband at least twice a month.