Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ten Things I'd like to say to someone right now:

1.  I used to wish you had been a good parent to me. Then I realized that would have changed who I am today, and I don't want to be anybody else. So thank you for sucking at life. You've made me stronger.

2.  I hate that you pretend you don't know me.  I want to punch you in the fucking face and rage and scream and throw things at you, anything for a reaction.  She doesn't love you like I did, and she never will.

3.  Quit drinking so much.  You're way more attractive sober.

4.  Your jealousy is flattering.  Now quit bothering me and grow the fuck up.

5.  I don't think I could live a single day without hearing you say my name.

6.  You are the best person I know.  If I could take your pain and sorrow and heart break away I would without a second thought.  You deserve to be happy, and I'm sorry life has dealt you such a shitty hand.  I believe the next time around you will be more blessed.  And I believe I will be there to share that with you too.

7.  I'm afraid to tell you how I feel about you because I think you would run away and hide. I'm relatively certain you feel the same.  I don't want to lose you, so I'll remain silent.

8.  I want you to live in my house, as my wife.  I know it's not plausible.  I know you love him more than you love me.  But you do love me.  Ignoring that fact won't make it go away.  I plan to kiss you before I die, so you should probably prepare yourself for that.

9.  I wish you were proud of me.  I wish I was enough for you.  I wish you understood that I can't help being this way, it's not a choice.  I hope you know how much I respect you.  You are the closest embodiment of the Goddess image in my eyes.

10. No matter who you become or what you do in life, I will always support your decisions.  I don't regret a single second of the time I spent with you. I wouldn't change one fucking thing about you. Not one.  You are perfect.  Please give yourself the love you deserve.  The world is a hard, cruel, and ugly place ~ but you make it better just by being alive.  Stay true to yourself no matter what the cost.  Those who love you will *always* love you, regardless of any circumstance.  You are the first unconditional love I've ever known and I thank you for teaching me compassion and patience.  I look forward to knowing you for the rest of my days.

2 comments:

  1. Number 4 is the only one I am completely uncertain as to who it is about. The others I have at least some semblance of whom they may be regarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's someone we've talked about over coffee several times. If you can't guess I'll tell you in person Friday ♥

    ReplyDelete