Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Inspiration


it is raining steadily as we rush out of the movie theatre.
it's close to midnight, the witching hour they say. we're giggling
with abandon as we scurry down the concrete ramp toward her car.
fog clings to the lights planted in the ground along the path.
it hangs suspended in the air, heavy and thick ~ like my lust for her.
we are all soaked, she the only one without a jacket. the thin
grey top she's wearing offers no protection; but offers my greedy
eyes a veritable feast.
despite the wet and the chill, she runs to the passenger door and unlocks
it so i can seek refuge from the rain first. such chivalry, always the gentleman.
i lean over and unlock her side. she jumps in, shivering with the cold.
she busies herself lighting a cigarette, and i stare. absorbing all
of her that i can. tight black curls seeping with rain. droplets snaking down
dark golden arms. her face dewy and soft, as i imagine it might be when she is sexually satisfied.
i'm dying to touch her. to reach out and feel the soft slant of her purple rimmed eye. to trace a finger down the soft flesh of her arm, following the rain as it drips down to her thighs. to wrap my hands full of those curls.
to feel her.
i shake from my daze and try to fight off the hypnosis she unknowingly wields
over me. i look out the window into the darkness and think only of the starshine in the car with me.
and live to love another day.


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you finally did this!!! You have so much fucking talent lady. Soar & fly high Mysty Motherfucking Mayhem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the learning curve right now.... Trying to figure out why my wurds aren't wrapping like I want and the pics aren't showing up properly. It's fun! Thanks for encouraging me Rachel ~ your support for all things Mysty is much appreciated <3

    Katie ~ NOMS

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you go to customize, then settings, then pick new template, select the minima stretch or minima lefty stretch & then you should be able to fit your pics just fine. Also, you can customize the colours once your done selecting the template, just choose the 'fonts & colours' option at the top when you go back to 'customize'. Just don't forget to hit save babycakes! I luff you!

    ReplyDelete